cgnlogo
 
CGN  > Nuclear Power  > Operations
Operations
Daya Bay NPP
LingAo NPP Phase I
LingAo NPP Phase II
Operations

The Daya Bay Nuclear complex located in Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, which is the biggest operating nuclear complex including Daya Bay, LingAo Phase I and LingAo Phase II, totally 6 units of 100MW PWR reactors. Full capacity is 4500MW·H per year. Hereinto, 70% electricity generated by Daya Bay is sent to Hongkong which is accounted for 1/4 of total Hongkong social power consumption, the other 30% is sent to China Southern Power Grid (CSPG). All the electricity generated by LinAo Phase I & II is sent to CSPG. Till the end of 2011, the electricity sent to grid by Daya Bay nuclear complex is over 4050MW·H.


Project

Install
capacity (MWe)

Starting construction
date of the first unit

Operation date

Localization

Unit 1

Unit 2

GNPP

2×984

1987.8.7

1994.2.1

1994.5.6

1%

LNPP︱

2×990

1997.5.15

2002.5.28

2003.1.8

30%

LNPP‖

2×1,087

2005.12.15

2010.9.20

2011.8.7

64%